Pass the Popcorn

Grab your coffee, click subscribe, enjoy the readings of my blogging ramblings of Gearing up topics. I'm always on the run and sharing my comings and goings of the life and times of the life of an active photographer.

We host monthly workshops for photographers, models, actors and makeup artist. We do this in unique location with a different concept in hopes that everyone involved can add their photos to their portfolio and build it up.

Now, pass the popcorn and tell me what you think?
See my past work

Monday, May 14, 2012

Gearing up for a magazine shoot

It's sort of exciting to see all the peoples talent to make an amazing Photo Shoot Concept come to life.

I'm in route to meet the editor and director of a local magazine called Galveston Islander for a shoot for an article. I did get to see the lineup of Talent coming and little does she know, that I will know almost everyone coming. How exciting to see their faces when I get there. Thou I want to give the details i feel that if I do I might jinks the shoot. I will post more when it's published.

So I leave you with a photo from the past weekends big Photography Party from the Houston Area Photography Group on FB. Thou I am in the background of this photo, the main star is humorous Photographer Chris Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment