Pass the Popcorn

Grab your coffee, click subscribe, enjoy the readings of my blogging ramblings of Gearing up topics. I'm always on the run and sharing my comings and goings of the life and times of the life of an active photographer.

We host monthly workshops for photographers, models, actors and makeup artist. We do this in unique location with a different concept in hopes that everyone involved can add their photos to their portfolio and build it up.

Now, pass the popcorn and tell me what you think?
See my past work

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gearing photos in more magazines

Please to announce photos from our Vogue Teen Photography workshop 3 is being published in Child Model Magazine, from Photographer Stella Coupe of Teen Models Ava, Zoe and Abby; Makeup by Alicia Guevara, Heather Boilek and Hair by Robin Binder and Danelle with Bell Cherie. The photos is Magazine quality and attire is as simple as the workshop; Teen Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment