Pass the Popcorn

Grab your coffee, click subscribe, enjoy the readings of my blogging ramblings of Gearing up topics. I'm always on the run and sharing my comings and goings of the life and times of the life of an active photographer.

We host monthly workshops for photographers, models, actors and makeup artist. We do this in unique location with a different concept in hopes that everyone involved can add their photos to their portfolio and build it up.

Now, pass the popcorn and tell me what you think?
See my past work

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gearing up for a Sunset

Gearing up with the 10 swimsuit models for our second annual Beach Bikini Fashion photo shoot workshop. We are featuring designer Wolfon Wear Beach designs this Saturday May 5 in Galveston. We have a few openings left for photographers to register on www.thephotobinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment