Pass the Popcorn

Grab your coffee, click subscribe, enjoy the readings of my blogging ramblings of Gearing up topics. I'm always on the run and sharing my comings and goings of the life and times of the life of an active photographer.

We host monthly workshops for photographers, models, actors and makeup artist. We do this in unique location with a different concept in hopes that everyone involved can add their photos to their portfolio and build it up.

Now, pass the popcorn and tell me what you think?
See my past work

Friday, March 26, 2010

Gearing up for Senior 2011 Campaign



I did get to work with a few little girls that had plenty of steam after modeling for three hours at the doll workshop. I did a few colauges of them. One is Keirsten and the other is Dixie's mini me; Jessi. lol They know how to work a camera, all I did was click the shutter. Great Job Girls.






We are taking Doing a Senior Model Search to come and work with us on our 2011 Senior Campaign.


Those interested in working with us, email us at ThePhotoBinder@aol.com for details and dates.






This past weekend I worked on some headshots for a local pageant women, she did some great looks. Here is one of Shelia in her Crown. She is in the Mrs Catagory of the America's pageant.
















I finished a Client Logo Banner for an Automobile Dealership. Here is the one they liked the best. I thought I'd share the banner.







































Models are now listed on http://www.onetalentsource.com/ Forum under HHN for the Glamour workshop shoot we are doing at a Houston Downtown Bar May 2. Photographers coming will be limited due to inside space.

No comments:

Post a Comment