Pass the Popcorn

Grab your coffee, click subscribe, enjoy the readings of my blogging ramblings of Gearing up topics. I'm always on the run and sharing my comings and goings of the life and times of the life of an active photographer.

We host monthly workshops for photographers, models, actors and makeup artist. We do this in unique location with a different concept in hopes that everyone involved can add their photos to their portfolio and build it up.

Now, pass the popcorn and tell me what you think?
See my past work

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TKO Boxing Workshop Photo Sample


Model Jessica K

















TKO Model Angela


TKO Model Ugo and Model Taylor





The photos from the TKO workshop are amazing. The models had such a great shoot with some amazing photos to add to their portfolio. Special thanks to Main Street Boxing Gym for letting us come in and take over the whole gym for a few hours. I’m looking forward to going back next August.



Click here to see other photographers photos…




TKO Model Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment